Jobs 1 to 1 of 1

CAD designer

Plymouth, Devon -
Experis Ltd
Working within the Design Office providing designs using AutoCAD 2012 for new installations on Subs and Surface Ships... 80% of time will be in the design office, with the remaining 20% spent on the platform for pre-design validation then post installation validation to ensure design has been installed as...
Rate: £22 per hour
Posted: Yesterday