Jobs 1 to 3 of 3

Pre-Sales Consultant - Windows - VMware - West Midlands

Birmingham, West Midlands (County) -
Circle Recruitment
Pre-Sales Consultant with experience in Windows environment providing solutions to SME's working with VMware (Virtualisation), server, storage and networking including Cisco is required by my client based in Birmingham... Key Skills Required: -Servers, Storage, Virtualisation, Networking, Cisco... Beneficial to your application: -Certifications such as VCP, CCNA, CCNP, MCSA,...
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Car
Posted: Yesterday

Citrix Architect, XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, CCIA

Birmingham, West Midlands (County) -
Lawrence Harvey IT & Change
My client are looking for strong Citrix Consultants and / or Citrix Solution Architect with excellent knowledge across Netscaler, XenApp, XenDesktop and job experience in Pre-Sales which will be 20% of the role and Design + Implementation / Delivery making up the other 80% You need to have a professional technical qualification...
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus + Car + Pension
Posted: 4 days ago

Desktop and Onsite Support Analyst BLUD13247

Coventry, West Midlands (County) -
Blue Octopus Recruitment LLP
With proven experience within a similar role, applicants must have an in depth understanding and knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7 in a business infrastructure environment coupled ideally with knowledge of Microsoft Windows Security updates, SCCM and McAfee Anti-Virus(V8.8) deployment and monitoring... Win 7, Office 2010,...
Salary: Starting Salary £20,000 rising to £21,500 after 6 months
Posted: 4 days ago