Jobs 1 to 3 of 3

Junior / Graduate .Net Developer

In the role you will be developing using C#.Net applications in visual studio and you will gain excellent working knowledge of .Net framework, object orientated programming and SQL. 80% of your time will be focused on web development using .Net and MVC and the other 20% will be working...
Runcorn, Cheshire -
ReThink Recruitment
Salary: £20000 - £25000.00 per annum + Benefits
Posted: 14 hours ago

Junior .NET Developer

Edward Carter are currently recruiting for a leading end user based in the North West who are looking for a permanent junior .Net developer... Provide regular reporting and feedback of projects at tasks to line manager and project teams... 1 Year or more experience developing .net applications in visual studio...
Runcorn (North West) -
Edward Carter Solutions
Salary: £25,000 per year +
Posted: 8 days ago

Graduate / Junior Software Developer C#.Net, SQL, Web

You will gain skills in C#, JavaScript, SQL, Entity Framework, MVC, Linq, Mobile Development etc. Essential: Degree in a Computer Science or computing course. C#.Net OOD language programming skills (ideally with personal projects to show) Experience using SQL... Any exposure to Entity Framework, ASP.Net, MVC, HTML or CSS...
Runcorn, Cheshire -
Applause IT Innovation
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus, Great Benefits
Posted: 6 days ago