Jobs 1 to 1 of 1

Linux Systems Administrator

Sheffield -
Hays IT - Uk Posting account
24/7 Linux Systems Administrator Sheffield Up to £24,000 A leading Telecoms contact centre based in Sheffield are seeking a 24/7 Linux Systems Administrator to join their team... The role * 75% of this role is a hands on, technical Linux Systems Administration position with the remaining 25% of...
Salary: £15000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Posted: 10 days ago