Security Clearance Jobs in Somerset
Jobs 1 to 5 of 5
Taunton, Somerset -
EMBS- People Transfer
Application Packager x 2 - SC Clearance required or provided (Starts Feb 2014) 6 months - Taunton, Somerset - To £400 per day This is a major Microsoft transformation programme involving a global world leader and is to deliver a large scale Windows Application piece in which 2 experienced Application Packagers are required...
Rate: To £400 per dayPosted: 19 hours ago
EMBS- People Transfer
Technologies will cover App-V (4.6) which will be used around 25% of the role, with the remainder 75% spent creating and packaging MSI files, experience of Wise Packaging Studio required or similar products potentially considered. NB: This contract is due to start in February, however due to the...
Rate: To £400 per dayPosted: 6 days ago
Taunton, South West -
Desirable * Experience using Microsoft Test Manager 2010 for software test management (and TFS)... * Experience delivering projects via Scrum methodology. * Experience of testing SAP systems. * Experience of automated testing (Selenium WebDriver, CodedUI)... Yes - SC Essential * ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing Desirable: * Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing (ISEB or ISTQB) *...
Rate: £300 - £301 per dayPosted: 23 days ago
People Source Consulting
SC Cleared Manual Tester - £280 per day - Somerset... The Test Analyst will be responsible for testing data that has been extracted from a SQL Server database and so MUST have solid experience of working with Relational Databases such as SQL Server 05/08/12 or Oracle... Requirements (MUST HAVE): *SQL...
Rate: £250 - £280 per dayPosted: 19 hours ago
Bath, Avon -
Software Developer Key Responsibilities : * Developing software applications - predominantly web-based software, although you will also assist with expanding the range of services to include mobile apps and Augmented Reality solutions. * Designing, developing and delivering class-leading web-based and mobile-based applications using the most appropriate technology, including iOS and...
Rate: £290 - £310 per dayPosted: Yesterday